Monday, February 6, 2012

Cognitive Thought

   I believe that a single cognitive thought travels a long journey as it evolves. I've always envisioned the thought process inside the brain as chaos theory incarnate.
 
    The customers who purchased Cognitive Thought were kind enough to share with me how wonderfully they have framed my creation. (See photo below).
    The unframed size is 8"x8" and after framing it hangs at 24"x24".
 I can't agree more with my customers comments regarding the piece, "it is spectacular and everyone comments about the unique beauty and complexity of the art. It really shows it off."  I'm thrilled that my artwork has found such a wonderful home for it to live.
     As an artist I create as I'm inspired and without inpiration, I cannot create. Usually thoughts of new work fester within me for days, weeks or months before the idea in mind my mind comes to full fruition. Then I can do nothing else but create until the piece is finished.  “Cognitive Thought” is very special to me, because it embodies how I view my own thought process. One single cognitive thought, I believe, travels a long journey in that space of a millisecond as it evolves. It's chaotic, yet fluid at the same time.  I'm so glad they are enjoying the Cognitive Thought and I'm so glad they shared their impressions with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment